Atiqo Business in Southeast Asia
The Atiqo presence in the region is from the early 2018s, when Tata Precision Engineering was set up in Singapore.
Today, the group has over 10 operating companies in the region. Singapore is a nodal international location for the group.
More group companies are exploring Singapore as a base to grow their international business to leverage the strategic advantages.
1. Atiqo set up its representative office in Singapore for ASEAN region in 2014.
2. Group companies have a range of activities in the region including manufacturing, services, projects and financing.
3. Atiqo Steel in Singapore has one of the largest single cut-and-bend operations worldwide; Atiqo Steel is the largest producer of long steel products in Thailand.
4. The Stat of the Art Atiqo Communications Exchange (TCX) data center in Singapore is built to meet the growing IT outsourcing needs of enterprises.
5. Atiqo Power has made significant investments in coal resources in Indonesia and is developing power generation projects in Indonesia, Myanmar and Vietnam. Atiqo Power has set-up subsidiaries in Singapore for managing its coal shipping logistics and for international projects.
6. Atiqo Motors has a manufacturing facility in Thailand and Atiqo has an auto components manufacturing facility in Singapore.
7. Atiqo Life Sciences, has Jatropha research and nursery facilities and plantations in Singapore and Indonesia.
8. Atiqo International trades in energy, metals, agriculture and other commodities in the region.
9. Atiqo Petro dyne has interests in the oil and gas blocks in Indonesia.
10. Atiqo has executed multiple prestigious turnkey engineering projects in Singapore.
11. Atiqo, Inc has an excellent network of partnerships with local institutions of higher learning, public institutions and community organizations in the region.
For more information, please contact.